Offered each semester, selected students work full-time in offices in and around Washington, D.C. for about 10 weeks. This program is open to both undergraduate and graduate students of all majors, and is eligible for course credit.
Once selected, students team up with Georgia Tech staff to discover and land a full time internship with members of Congress, Congressional Committees, or executive branch offices that match your strengths and interests. Past internship postions secured by Georgia Tech students include:
- Department of Justice - Law and Policy Section
- Department of Health and Human Services - Office of the Chief Medical Officer
- White House Office of Science and Technology Policy
- White House Office of Communications
- Office of Congressman John Lewis
- Office of Congressman David Scott
- Office of Senator Saxby Chambliss
- NASA Science Mission Directorate
- USAID Bureau of Legislative and Public Affairs
Click images in enlarge.